Friday Live Music – 16+ Ticket
The Good Old Fashioned Lover Boys bring the sound and passion of Queen. Blending live and studio styles, the band faithfully replicate the energy that gave Freddie, Brian, Roger and John their legendary status.
Support comes from synth-pop duo, Strange Almond, whose electro set spans the decades.
Support act 6pm, headline act 8.00pm, 10pm finish
Gates open from 6pm and you are welcome to bring a picnic and chairs or a blanket and make the most of the evening before the music starts at 8.00pm. Q Street Coffee will be on hand to provide hot drinks, cream teas, cakes, pastries etc and there should also be a licensed bar available.
£5 per ticket for 16 and overs.
Ticket sales limited to no more than 8 adult tickets per purchase. Any purchases of more than 8 adult tickets will be refunded. All entrants must have a ticket (including under 16s).
IMPORTANT: when purchasing these tickets you are agreeing that the cost paid represents a donation of the corresponding amount to Regatta funds. Regatta is funded purely by donations and the associated costs to Regatta of running this event will be incurred even if there is a last minute cancellation due to adverse weather. It will not be possible to issue any refunds if the event does not go ahead. The event will only be cancelled if it is not safe to proceed (high winds, thunderstorms etc). Rain will not give rise to cancellation and you should come prepared!
Terms and conditions of booking
- Gates open at 6pm for all events
- All events take place at the cricket field at Fowey River Academy. Turn left into the first carpark up the slope where tickets will be checked at the main gate. There will be no access via the Windmill or Brewery Field gates.
- Children must be supervised at all times
- Toilets available on site
- Tickets will be available on the door if numbers permit, please follow Regatta’s Facebook page for up to date advice
- The field is accessible via a ramp with no steps
- All events are entirely open air and subject to the elements
- In the event of last minute cancellation due to adverse weather conditions notification will be made on the Regatta Facebook page. It will not be logistically possible to notify ticket holders via email of cancellation and we will be unable to offer refunds as costs will still have been incurred and Regatta runs purely by donations.
- Fowey River Academy are running a Parking Eye scheme using automatic numberplate recognition. Parking is NOT included in your ticket price and you will need to pay for parking separately via an app as you drive onto the field or you will be fined. Parking cannot be paid for by cash. Overnight parking is not permitted. Please do not park on Windmill itself. Parking is also available at Fowey’s Main carpark, only a short walk away.
- You may bring your own alcohol but strictly no glass. Bags will be checked by security on arrival and glass bottles will be confiscated.
- A licensed bar should be available but is TBC at the time of writing
- Food concessions will be on site
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to or eject anyone who is excessively drunk and in anyway causing a disturbance. There will be no refund of ticket price in these circumstances.
- Please bring your order number with you, either printed out or ready on your phone
- If you have ordered tickets for a number of people please all arrive together
- Please be considerate when leaving the event field at the end of the evening as the school is in a residential area.